Shailene Woodley Explains Why She Is Mary Jane No More In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
It's hard to believe that a sequel introducing four bad guys might be in need of some trimming, but it turns out a character logjam is precisely what necessitated Shailene Woodley's exit from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2. Woodley was set to play Mary Jane Watson, but, as she explains to Movies.com, the character only had four scenes and there was a sense that she'd get lost in the supervillain shuffle. I'll let Ms. Woodley speak for herself...
So for those of you planning to attend the DIVERGENT panel at the San Diego Comic Con today, no need to ask her about Mary Jane Watson - unless you think you can get her to elaborate on the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 script being one of the best scripts she's ever read.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 411 total posts 410 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 247 total posts 151 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 178 total posts 50 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 461 total posts 32 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 118 total posts 22 posts