Shailene Woodley Explains Why She Is Mary Jane No More In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
It's hard to believe that a sequel introducing four bad guys might be in need of some trimming, but it turns out a character logjam is precisely what necessitated Shailene Woodley's exit from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2. Woodley was set to play Mary Jane Watson, but, as she explains to Movies.com, the character only had four scenes and there was a sense that she'd get lost in the supervillain shuffle. I'll let Ms. Woodley speak for herself...
So for those of you planning to attend the DIVERGENT panel at the San Diego Comic Con today, no need to ask her about Mary Jane Watson - unless you think you can get her to elaborate on the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 script being one of the best scripts she's ever read.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 132 total posts 100 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 437 total posts 97 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 187 total posts 39 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 36 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 44 total posts 23 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 27 total posts 21 posts