Shailene Woodley Explains Why She Is Mary Jane No More In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
It's hard to believe that a sequel introducing four bad guys might be in need of some trimming, but it turns out a character logjam is precisely what necessitated Shailene Woodley's exit from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2. Woodley was set to play Mary Jane Watson, but, as she explains to Movies.com, the character only had four scenes and there was a sense that she'd get lost in the supervillain shuffle. I'll let Ms. Woodley speak for herself...
So for those of you planning to attend the DIVERGENT panel at the San Diego Comic Con today, no need to ask her about Mary Jane Watson - unless you think you can get her to elaborate on the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 script being one of the best scripts she's ever read.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 239 total posts 239 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 161 total posts 161 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 299 total posts 144 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 223 total posts 108 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 80 total posts 49 posts