What Would An Alex Ross WALKING DEAD Look Like??
Alex Ross is probably my favorite comic book artist and “The Walking Dead” began life as a funnybook, but it took the AMC zombie series to put these two great tastes together
AMC launches season four in October with new showrunner Scott Gimple, who wrote some pretty great episodes for seasons two and three.
Robert Kirkman, who created the comic and has scripted a handful of episodes, told he Hollywood Reported we should expect a jump of several months between seasons three and four, just like the jump that separated seasons two and three.
With those glowy blue eyes, Ross' zombies look like they migrated from "Game of Thrones":
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 222 total posts 4 posts
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 31 total posts 4 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 14 total posts 3 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 80 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 39 total posts 2 posts
-- 23 total posts 1 post