What Would An Alex Ross WALKING DEAD Look Like??
Alex Ross is probably my favorite comic book artist and “The Walking Dead” began life as a funnybook, but it took the AMC zombie series to put these two great tastes together
AMC launches season four in October with new showrunner Scott Gimple, who wrote some pretty great episodes for seasons two and three.
Robert Kirkman, who created the comic and has scripted a handful of episodes, told he Hollywood Reported we should expect a jump of several months between seasons three and four, just like the jump that separated seasons two and three.
With those glowy blue eyes, Ross' zombies look like they migrated from "Game of Thrones":
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 108 total posts 28 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 91 total posts 17 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 569 total posts 12 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 82 total posts 11 posts
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 544 total posts 10 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 317 total posts 7 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 47 total posts 6 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 199 total posts 6 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 194 total posts 5 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 122 total posts 4 posts