What Would An Alex Ross WALKING DEAD Look Like??
Alex Ross is probably my favorite comic book artist and “The Walking Dead” began life as a funnybook, but it took the AMC zombie series to put these two great tastes together
AMC launches season four in October with new showrunner Scott Gimple, who wrote some pretty great episodes for seasons two and three.
Robert Kirkman, who created the comic and has scripted a handful of episodes, told he Hollywood Reported we should expect a jump of several months between seasons three and four, just like the jump that separated seasons two and three.
With those glowy blue eyes, Ross' zombies look like they migrated from "Game of Thrones":
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 178 total posts 178 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 198 total posts 114 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 67 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 345 total posts 50 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 211 total posts 47 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 56 total posts 44 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 100 total posts 39 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts