The Trailer For I DECLARE WAR!
I'm so happy this movie is getting released to a wider audience, through Drafthouse Films. It's one of my favorite movies I saw last year, and comparisons, both in tone and quality, to STAND BY ME are pretty on the mark. And never mind the R-rating, parents. I don't say that often, but the events of the movie are so obviously in the collective imaginations of the kids involved that I doubt anyone, child or adult, could get anything terribly upsetting from it. As for the language, well, that's just how kids talk. The rating is from overly sensitive people at the MPAA, and that's all. I wouldn't hesitate to take a kid to this.
Here's the trailer, courtesy of Machinima. I DECLARE WAR will be on VOD July 26th, but if you can, I urge you to wait until its theatrical release on August 30th. It's a big screen kind of movie.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 326 total posts 148 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts