Vince Vaughn's Spunk Spawns Hilarity And Heart In Trailer For DELIVERY MAN!
Hot off one of the summer's biggest box office bombs in THE INTERNSHIP (and an even bigger disaster in last year's THE WATCH), Vince Vaughn desperately needs to reconnect with mainstream audiences. What better way to do that than to star in DELIVERY MAN, a heartwarming tale about an aimless fortysomething who learns the sperm he donated twenty years ago inexplicably fathered 533 children? When 142 of these now-grown children file a lawsuit to disclose his identity, the insolvent Vaughn has no choice but to utilize his Green Beret training and eliminate his ungrateful progeny one by one. See for yourself in this just-released trailer!
DELIVERY MAN is written and directed by Ken Scott, who also wrote and directed the French-Canadian film STARBUCK on which this is based.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 266 total posts 10 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 135 total posts 9 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 155 total posts 8 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 51 total posts 5 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 686 total posts 3 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 139 total posts 3 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 292 total posts 3 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 98 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 237 total posts 2 posts