Vince Vaughn's Spunk Spawns Hilarity And Heart In Trailer For DELIVERY MAN!
Hot off one of the summer's biggest box office bombs in THE INTERNSHIP (and an even bigger disaster in last year's THE WATCH), Vince Vaughn desperately needs to reconnect with mainstream audiences. What better way to do that than to star in DELIVERY MAN, a heartwarming tale about an aimless fortysomething who learns the sperm he donated twenty years ago inexplicably fathered 533 children? When 142 of these now-grown children file a lawsuit to disclose his identity, the insolvent Vaughn has no choice but to utilize his Green Beret training and eliminate his ungrateful progeny one by one. See for yourself in this just-released trailer!
DELIVERY MAN is written and directed by Ken Scott, who also wrote and directed the French-Canadian film STARBUCK on which this is based.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 587 total posts 46 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 19 total posts 14 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 58 total posts 13 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 55 total posts 12 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 38 total posts 11 posts
- More pics of zombied-out Aubrey Plaza in LIFE AFTER BETH! -- 41 total posts 6 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 9 total posts 5 posts
- Rinko Kikuchi looks for the buried loot from FARGO in KUMIKO, THE TREASURE HUNTER (based on a true story)! -- 17 total posts 4 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 278 total posts 3 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 104 total posts 3 posts