Vince Vaughn's Spunk Spawns Hilarity And Heart In Trailer For DELIVERY MAN!
Hot off one of the summer's biggest box office bombs in THE INTERNSHIP (and an even bigger disaster in last year's THE WATCH), Vince Vaughn desperately needs to reconnect with mainstream audiences. What better way to do that than to star in DELIVERY MAN, a heartwarming tale about an aimless fortysomething who learns the sperm he donated twenty years ago inexplicably fathered 533 children? When 142 of these now-grown children file a lawsuit to disclose his identity, the insolvent Vaughn has no choice but to utilize his Green Beret training and eliminate his ungrateful progeny one by one. See for yourself in this just-released trailer!
DELIVERY MAN is written and directed by Ken Scott, who also wrote and directed the French-Canadian film STARBUCK on which this is based.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts