And Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeee's Boba!!!!
I've always felt like Boba Fett (in terms of the specific character and his general mythos) was tragically mishandled in the STAR WARS films; the implications of the character and his background have always seemed far more interesting than the actualities that which were put on screen. I'm referring to film canon here - not Extended Universe entries.
Doing little to assuage my discontent is this video featuring Boba's unveiling tween the era of STAR WARS and Empire - featuring a stark white version of the character and a few nifty details whose intent was richer than eventually executed.
Here's the great Ben Burtt (sound designer on THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK) hosting a tour of Joe Johnston's protoFett costume - in a vintage reel shot between STAR WARS Episodes IV and V.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 310 total posts 54 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 229 total posts 36 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 80 total posts 34 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 51 total posts 23 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 158 total posts 22 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 166 total posts 19 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 47 total posts 17 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 111 total posts 16 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 14 total posts 14 posts