And Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeeee's Boba!!!!
I've always felt like Boba Fett (in terms of the specific character and his general mythos) was tragically mishandled in the STAR WARS films; the implications of the character and his background have always seemed far more interesting than the actualities that which were put on screen. I'm referring to film canon here - not Extended Universe entries.
Doing little to assuage my discontent is this video featuring Boba's unveiling tween the era of STAR WARS and Empire - featuring a stark white version of the character and a few nifty details whose intent was richer than eventually executed.
Here's the great Ben Burtt (sound designer on THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK) hosting a tour of Joe Johnston's protoFett costume - in a vintage reel shot between STAR WARS Episodes IV and V.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 66 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 272 total posts 27 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 119 total posts 20 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 135 total posts 12 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 38 total posts 9 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 364 total posts 8 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 169 total posts 8 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 22 total posts 6 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 144 total posts 6 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 42 total posts 4 posts