John Ary's Video Review Of THE LONE RANGER!!
John Ary here with a look at the latest film to bring Ranger Reid, Silver the Horse and Tonto to the masses.
The Lone Ranger seems like it was made for no other purpose than to recreate the success of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The film feels bloated and loses steam midway through, only to be rescued by a triumphant finish.
Just my opinion. Let me know what you think in the comment section below or hit me up on Twitter (@john_ary). For more video reviews, features and interviews, be sure to subscribe to the AICN YouTube channel.
Fun Fact: In the original Lone Ranger radio series, our masked hero had a nephew named Dan Reid. Dan Reid's son later would go on to wear his own mask and fight crime with the help of his sidekick Kato. The Lone Ranger's nephew's son is Britt Reid, AKA The Green Hornet!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 529 total posts 143 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 313 total posts 135 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 232 total posts 87 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1499 total posts 56 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 53 total posts 53 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 84 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 60 total posts 50 posts