John Ary's Video Review Of THE LONE RANGER!!
John Ary here with a look at the latest film to bring Ranger Reid, Silver the Horse and Tonto to the masses.
The Lone Ranger seems like it was made for no other purpose than to recreate the success of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The film feels bloated and loses steam midway through, only to be rescued by a triumphant finish.
Just my opinion. Let me know what you think in the comment section below or hit me up on Twitter (@john_ary). For more video reviews, features and interviews, be sure to subscribe to the AICN YouTube channel.
Fun Fact: In the original Lone Ranger radio series, our masked hero had a nephew named Dan Reid. Dan Reid's son later would go on to wear his own mask and fight crime with the help of his sidekick Kato. The Lone Ranger's nephew's son is Britt Reid, AKA The Green Hornet!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts