John Ary's Video Review Of THE LONE RANGER!!
John Ary here with a look at the latest film to bring Ranger Reid, Silver the Horse and Tonto to the masses.
The Lone Ranger seems like it was made for no other purpose than to recreate the success of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The film feels bloated and loses steam midway through, only to be rescued by a triumphant finish.
Just my opinion. Let me know what you think in the comment section below or hit me up on Twitter (@john_ary). For more video reviews, features and interviews, be sure to subscribe to the AICN YouTube channel.
Fun Fact: In the original Lone Ranger radio series, our masked hero had a nephew named Dan Reid. Dan Reid's son later would go on to wear his own mask and fight crime with the help of his sidekick Kato. The Lone Ranger's nephew's son is Britt Reid, AKA The Green Hornet!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 29 total posts 27 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 42 total posts 16 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 156 total posts 14 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 157 total posts 12 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 35 total posts 10 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 113 total posts 9 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 541 total posts 9 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 184 total posts 7 posts
- SNOWPIERCER finally gets a U.S. release date in its full, un-Weinstened glory! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Behold DIVERGENT’s Nifty New IMAX Poster!! -- 64 total posts 7 posts