The first Kaiju poster for PACIFIC RIM hits and its Otachi!
I was talking to the mighty Kevin Biegel a couple of days ago and he was lamenting the lack of Kaiju posters for PACIFIC RIM - because while he loves giant Robots - he's more of a giant monster man-child - and I totally get that. I love me some giant monsters going back to GORGO and GODZILLA and KING KONG... I told him that I felt that since Warners had only spent 30% of their anticipated promo budget, that in this final 2 week push - we'd be seeing a whole lot more Kaiju... and here we are with a Category 4 beastie!
Personally I can't wait for the anal retentive Insurance Lobby comes up with a damage cost, after watching the film. It just looks like the best stomp through the world movie ever made. Now bring on the other monsters!!! 13 days to go!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 39 total posts 7 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 346 total posts 6 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 10 total posts 4 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 79 total posts 3 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 150 total posts 2 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 50 total posts 1 post
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 91 total posts 1 post