The first Kaiju poster for PACIFIC RIM hits and its Otachi!
I was talking to the mighty Kevin Biegel a couple of days ago and he was lamenting the lack of Kaiju posters for PACIFIC RIM - because while he loves giant Robots - he's more of a giant monster man-child - and I totally get that. I love me some giant monsters going back to GORGO and GODZILLA and KING KONG... I told him that I felt that since Warners had only spent 30% of their anticipated promo budget, that in this final 2 week push - we'd be seeing a whole lot more Kaiju... and here we are with a Category 4 beastie!
Personally I can't wait for the anal retentive Insurance Lobby comes up with a damage cost, after watching the film. It just looks like the best stomp through the world movie ever made. Now bring on the other monsters!!! 13 days to go!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 221 total posts 86 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 254 total posts 63 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 113 total posts 27 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 60 total posts 23 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 177 total posts 11 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 34 total posts 10 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 16 total posts 9 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 73 total posts 6 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 56 total posts 5 posts