The first Kaiju poster for PACIFIC RIM hits and its Otachi!
I was talking to the mighty Kevin Biegel a couple of days ago and he was lamenting the lack of Kaiju posters for PACIFIC RIM - because while he loves giant Robots - he's more of a giant monster man-child - and I totally get that. I love me some giant monsters going back to GORGO and GODZILLA and KING KONG... I told him that I felt that since Warners had only spent 30% of their anticipated promo budget, that in this final 2 week push - we'd be seeing a whole lot more Kaiju... and here we are with a Category 4 beastie!
Personally I can't wait for the anal retentive Insurance Lobby comes up with a damage cost, after watching the film. It just looks like the best stomp through the world movie ever made. Now bring on the other monsters!!! 13 days to go!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 349 total posts 349 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 239 total posts 239 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 161 total posts 161 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 299 total posts 144 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 223 total posts 108 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1805 total posts 52 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 134 total posts 52 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 80 total posts 49 posts