The first Kaiju poster for PACIFIC RIM hits and its Otachi!
I was talking to the mighty Kevin Biegel a couple of days ago and he was lamenting the lack of Kaiju posters for PACIFIC RIM - because while he loves giant Robots - he's more of a giant monster man-child - and I totally get that. I love me some giant monsters going back to GORGO and GODZILLA and KING KONG... I told him that I felt that since Warners had only spent 30% of their anticipated promo budget, that in this final 2 week push - we'd be seeing a whole lot more Kaiju... and here we are with a Category 4 beastie!
Personally I can't wait for the anal retentive Insurance Lobby comes up with a damage cost, after watching the film. It just looks like the best stomp through the world movie ever made. Now bring on the other monsters!!! 13 days to go!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 200 total posts 199 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 75 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 69 total posts 57 posts