HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About WHITE HOUSE DOWN, NBC’s SIBERIA And The Season Finale Of MAD MEN!! Plus Discussion Of The Amazing Richard Matheson!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Stan Rizzo, Don Draper and Ted Chaough all lobbied for California.
* Roger Sterling turned down his son-in-law’s proposal, fired Don and joined Bob Benson for Thanksgiving.
* “Looking forward to having you out in Detroit, Bob.”
* Sally confessed she didn’t want to do anything immoral and suggested Don just tell them what she saw.
* Don socked a minister, landed in jail, told a tale of a whorehouse, a toilet and a porn magazine, and made Megan cry.
* Peggy donned a minidress, finally slept with Ted and found herself behind Don’s desk.
* Pete learned his mom married before she hit the water, took a separate cab, couldn’t put the Z28 in first, and found himself flying to the coast.
* “Well, you know what they say about Detroit. It’s all fun and games till they shoot you in the face.”
* “Even if he thought it was rich??”
* “She loved the sea.”
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this exceedingly nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 228 total posts 228 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 180 total posts 180 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 124 total posts 123 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 199 total posts 115 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 58 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts