Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Stan Rizzo, Don Draper and Ted Chaough all lobbied for California.
* Roger Sterling turned down his son-in-law’s proposal, fired Don and joined Bob Benson for Thanksgiving.
* “Looking forward to having you out in Detroit, Bob.”
* Sally confessed she didn’t want to do anything immoral and suggested Don just tell them what she saw.
* Don socked a minister, landed in jail, told a tale of a whorehouse, a toilet and a porn magazine, and made Megan cry.
* Peggy donned a minidress, finally slept with Ted and found herself behind Don’s desk.
* Pete learned his mom married before she hit the water, took a separate cab, couldn’t put the Z28 in first, and found himself flying to the coast.
* “Well, you know what they say about Detroit. It’s all fun and games till they shoot you in the face.”
* “Even if he thought it was rich??”
* “She loved the sea.”
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this exceedingly nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!