HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About WHITE HOUSE DOWN, NBC’s SIBERIA And The Season Finale Of MAD MEN!! Plus Discussion Of The Amazing Richard Matheson!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Stan Rizzo, Don Draper and Ted Chaough all lobbied for California.
* Roger Sterling turned down his son-in-law’s proposal, fired Don and joined Bob Benson for Thanksgiving.
* “Looking forward to having you out in Detroit, Bob.”
* Sally confessed she didn’t want to do anything immoral and suggested Don just tell them what she saw.
* Don socked a minister, landed in jail, told a tale of a whorehouse, a toilet and a porn magazine, and made Megan cry.
* Peggy donned a minidress, finally slept with Ted and found herself behind Don’s desk.
* Pete learned his mom married before she hit the water, took a separate cab, couldn’t put the Z28 in first, and found himself flying to the coast.
* “Well, you know what they say about Detroit. It’s all fun and games till they shoot you in the face.”
* “Even if he thought it was rich??”
* “She loved the sea.”
“Ask Mr. KERN” airs Saturdays 8:05 p.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Time. No matter where you are you can listen to the show LIVE by hitting the “Listen Live” button at kernradio.com.
Best of all, you, constant reader, can join this exceedingly nerdy conversation.
The toll-free call-in line is:
Call in drunk, as I always do, but watch your language. This is not a podcast. This monster goes out over the air on all 50,000 watts of Southern California’s KERN-AM.
Have something better to do tonight? Want to listen to older shows? Head over to the “Ask Mr. KERN” archives!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 115 total posts 66 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 221 total posts 61 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 192 total posts 33 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 77 total posts 32 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 56 total posts 26 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 141 total posts 22 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 509 total posts 13 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 157 total posts 9 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 340 total posts 9 posts
- AICN COMICS - OPINIONS ARE LIKE @$$HOLES: Optimous Douche dissects DC’s New 52 so far! -- 8 total posts 8 posts