New Trailer for THE CONJURING! Featuring the Actual Perron Family!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
THE CONJURING is one of my most anticipated films of the summer. I love haunted house stories, I have enjoyed the films that James Wan has directed so far, as well as the visual style that he has leant them, and I am really excited to have the living crap scared out of me when this flick opens on July 19th (and early buzz says that yes, that is going to happen).
In THE CONJURING, the Perron family moves into their dream home in rural Rhode Island, only to find themselves tormented by spirits who also inhabit the home. The family then reaches out to world-renowned demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren (Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga) to assist them in brining peace to the property and to their family.
I have had a fascination with the Warrens and their cases since I was a kid. I saw a made-for-tv movie called The Haunted (based on one of their cases) when I was 9, and it scared the living shit out of me. I slept with the light on for about a week after watching it. But after that, I was hooked - full-on ghost story fanatic, no matter how much sleep I lost.
And even if you don't believe their stories, there is no denying that they provide excellent material for horror movies. I can't wait to see what this one holds.
In the newest trailer, we see a bit more footage from the film, intercut with interview footage with the real-life Perron family.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts