First Trailer For Bobcat Goldthwait's Bigfoot Flick WILLOW CREEK Stomps Into View!
Now that Bobcat Goldthwait has established himself as one of our most savage satirists with pitch black comedies like WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, GOD BLESS AMERICA and SLEEPING DOGS LIE, he's decided to do the unexpected and make a found footage horror movie about a couple straying deep into the woods in search of Bigfoot. It's called WILLOW CREEK, and a new trailer has just popped up at Badass Digest. Check it out:
According to Devin Faraci, there's more humor in the film than you see in the trailer, but, overall, it's mostly a serious, no-frills Bigfoot movie. And if there's one thing we just don't get enough of nowadays, it's Bigfoot movies. WILLOW CREEK will screen at the FanTasia International Film Festival later this summer.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 467 total posts 7 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 83 total posts 7 posts
- ‘Here, Baby Baby!!’ WALKING DEAD Walking Schmed!! Syfy Releases Promo For Z NATION!! -- 18 total posts 1 post
- Capone has details on and the full line-up for a new Chicago-area horror film festival presented by Mr. Bruce Campbell!!! -- 22 total posts 1 post
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 299 total posts 1 post