First Trailer For Bobcat Goldthwait's Bigfoot Flick WILLOW CREEK Stomps Into View!
Now that Bobcat Goldthwait has established himself as one of our most savage satirists with pitch black comedies like WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, GOD BLESS AMERICA and SLEEPING DOGS LIE, he's decided to do the unexpected and make a found footage horror movie about a couple straying deep into the woods in search of Bigfoot. It's called WILLOW CREEK, and a new trailer has just popped up at Badass Digest. Check it out:
According to Devin Faraci, there's more humor in the film than you see in the trailer, but, overall, it's mostly a serious, no-frills Bigfoot movie. And if there's one thing we just don't get enough of nowadays, it's Bigfoot movies. WILLOW CREEK will screen at the FanTasia International Film Festival later this summer.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 118 total posts 35 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 30 total posts 20 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 183 total posts 19 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 311 total posts 16 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 58 total posts 16 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 187 total posts 12 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 19 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 35 total posts 9 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 69 total posts 8 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 69 total posts 8 posts