First Trailer For Bobcat Goldthwait's Bigfoot Flick WILLOW CREEK Stomps Into View!
Now that Bobcat Goldthwait has established himself as one of our most savage satirists with pitch black comedies like WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, GOD BLESS AMERICA and SLEEPING DOGS LIE, he's decided to do the unexpected and make a found footage horror movie about a couple straying deep into the woods in search of Bigfoot. It's called WILLOW CREEK, and a new trailer has just popped up at Badass Digest. Check it out:
According to Devin Faraci, there's more humor in the film than you see in the trailer, but, overall, it's mostly a serious, no-frills Bigfoot movie. And if there's one thing we just don't get enough of nowadays, it's Bigfoot movies. WILLOW CREEK will screen at the FanTasia International Film Festival later this summer.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 57 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 162 total posts 14 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 519 total posts 4 posts