Scarlett Johansson to lend her sultry voice to Spike Jonze's HER!
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. Any new movie from Spike Jonze is welcome. I feel like he didn't get the credit he deserved for doing such a kick-ass job with Where The Wild Things Are, but even if you didn't quite engage with that flick odds are you have with one of Jonze's movies.
His next one is called HER and will star Joaquin Phoenix as a writer who gets freaky with his new operating system, which was to be voiced by Samantha Morton, but is now going to be voiced by Scarlett Johansson.
Jonze spoke to Vulture about the change, heaping praise upon praise on the work of Morton (and why wouldn't he? She's boss!), but saying the character evolved into something else while they were putting the movie together in post. That something else was likely more sultry. Johansson can do that husky pure sex voice pretty well and perhaps that's the direction they're going in now.
HER also features Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, Chris Pratt and Amy Adams. I don't think they have enough attractive ladies in this movie...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 273 total posts 17 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 60 total posts 14 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 147 total posts 11 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 137 total posts 11 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 38 total posts 10 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 157 total posts 10 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 102 total posts 7 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 295 total posts 6 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 688 total posts 5 posts