Possible Jurassic Park IV Plot Details Emerge!!!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
Some unconfirmed plot details have emerged on the upcoming Jurassic Park IV, thanks to the guys over at JoBlo.
The latest installment will see us revisiting Isla Nublar, but now, it houses a completed dinosaur theme park for the entire family. John Hammond's dreams have finally become a reality, catering to more than 10 million visitors every year. The park is said to have a Seaworld-like exhibit at the Isla Nublar Lagoon, which sets us up for seeing aquatic dinosaurs for the very first time (though we don't know exactly what kind).
Additionally, part of the park's drawing power (and possibly the answer to its safety concerns) include trained dinosaurs. Just like your favorite dolphin exhibits, the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park are now trained and perfectly safe...until they decide they've had enough.
Your old favorites are expected to return, but the main threat this time around isn't coming from the T-Rex or the Velociraptors. Instead, it will be from a new dinosaur we haven't seen in the films yet (unnamed, at this point). Though it should also be mentioned that the T-Rex and Velociraptors will be used to help fight this new threat, so they will likely still be providing the story with some action.
If we didn't learn our lesson that we can't control dinosaurs when were are only building the damn park, I can only imagine what kind of chaos ensues once we have a fully-functioning Dino Land with thousands of toursists lined up like a buffet. I kind of hope the guy who decided that you can "train" a dinosaur goes first.
Jurassic Park IV will be shot in 3D, and is expected out sometime in 2015.
I like that they're going a different direction than the other sequels, and the theme park gone arwy setting could offer a lot of fun opportunities for action pieces. According to the article, director Colin Trevorrow claims that he wants "people to feel like it's the last day of 6th grade again." If these script rumors are true, it sounds like he's off to a good start.
What do you guys think?
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 238 total posts 238 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 153 total posts 153 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 278 total posts 145 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 136 total posts 129 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 321 total posts 83 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 124 total posts 80 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 419 total posts 68 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- The Actor Who Played YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES To Play And Not Play Sherlock Holmes In A Movie About Old Sherlock Holmes!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts