There Be SMURFS Here!
Here's a new and presumably final trailer for Raja Gosnell's SMURFS sequel, called...amazingly enough...SMURFS 2.
The cab falling on Azaria made me laugh, although I'm confused by the unblue Smurf. Is that Jaundice Smurf?
This opens in theaters late July.
And Katy Perry is cute.
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 137 total posts 12 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 405 total posts 11 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 118 total posts 8 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 312 total posts 8 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 109 total posts 6 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 25 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts