The Trailer For Martin Scorsese's THE WOLF OF WALL STREET!
There are many images in this trailer for THE WOLF OF WALL STREET that are a bit reminiscent of THE GREAT GATSBY (not the least of which how Leonardo DiCaprio looks in every shot), although I'm quite certain that GATSBY didn't have chimps dressed in suits or little people tossing. I love how the trailer uses Kanye West's "Black Skinhead" to accentuate the weirdness going on. This looks like Scorsese may be going the comedic route - black comedy, anyway - and when Scorsese studies decadence and corrupt people, it's always worth paying attention to. This time, it's not gangsters that get his attention. All that's missing are the piles of coke.
I love how Scorsese shoots money in his movies. It practically looks edible. Here's the trailer:
The trailer comes from Apple. THE WOLF OF WALL STREET opens this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 383 total posts 382 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 408 total posts 212 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 185 total posts 185 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 187 total posts 92 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 674 total posts 63 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 108 total posts 49 posts