The Trailer For Martin Scorsese's THE WOLF OF WALL STREET!
There are many images in this trailer for THE WOLF OF WALL STREET that are a bit reminiscent of THE GREAT GATSBY (not the least of which how Leonardo DiCaprio looks in every shot), although I'm quite certain that GATSBY didn't have chimps dressed in suits or little people tossing. I love how the trailer uses Kanye West's "Black Skinhead" to accentuate the weirdness going on. This looks like Scorsese may be going the comedic route - black comedy, anyway - and when Scorsese studies decadence and corrupt people, it's always worth paying attention to. This time, it's not gangsters that get his attention. All that's missing are the piles of coke.
I love how Scorsese shoots money in his movies. It practically looks edible. Here's the trailer:
The trailer comes from Apple. THE WOLF OF WALL STREET opens this fall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 495 total posts 155 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 173 total posts 141 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 195 total posts 47 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts