‘It Concerns Sally!!’
Sunday Brings This Year’s
Penultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Pete fired his mother’s nurse because she liked him too much.
* Peggy contended with a rat, was mistaken for Alison Brie and offered to make it worth Stan Rizzo’s while.
* Roger juggled Sunkist.
* Don lobbied GM and surrendered to Ocean Spray.
* Bob Benson’s knee strayed toward Pete’s.
* “Things I Like About Mitchell” was drafted.
* Sylvia Rosen was comforted.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Quality Of Mercy”:
The partners disagree on a new campaign. Don takes a day off. Written By: Andre Jacquemetton and Maria Jacquemetton.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 159 total posts 159 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 191 total posts 156 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 263 total posts 132 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 120 total posts 48 posts
- The LEGO MOVIE Sequel Finds Its Director - Will He Be A Master Builder?? -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 90 total posts 24 posts