‘It Concerns Sally!!’
Sunday Brings This Year’s
Penultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Pete fired his mother’s nurse because she liked him too much.
* Peggy contended with a rat, was mistaken for Alison Brie and offered to make it worth Stan Rizzo’s while.
* Roger juggled Sunkist.
* Don lobbied GM and surrendered to Ocean Spray.
* Bob Benson’s knee strayed toward Pete’s.
* “Things I Like About Mitchell” was drafted.
* Sylvia Rosen was comforted.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Quality Of Mercy”:
The partners disagree on a new campaign. Don takes a day off. Written By: Andre Jacquemetton and Maria Jacquemetton.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 245 total posts 245 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 177 total posts 176 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 114 total posts 71 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 351 total posts 56 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 220 total posts 56 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 62 total posts 50 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 105 total posts 44 posts