‘It Concerns Sally!!’
Sunday Brings This Year’s
Penultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Pete fired his mother’s nurse because she liked him too much.
* Peggy contended with a rat, was mistaken for Alison Brie and offered to make it worth Stan Rizzo’s while.
* Roger juggled Sunkist.
* Don lobbied GM and surrendered to Ocean Spray.
* Bob Benson’s knee strayed toward Pete’s.
* “Things I Like About Mitchell” was drafted.
* Sylvia Rosen was comforted.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Quality Of Mercy”:
The partners disagree on a new campaign. Don takes a day off. Written By: Andre Jacquemetton and Maria Jacquemetton.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts