‘It Concerns Sally!!’
Sunday Brings This Year’s
Penultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Pete fired his mother’s nurse because she liked him too much.
* Peggy contended with a rat, was mistaken for Alison Brie and offered to make it worth Stan Rizzo’s while.
* Roger juggled Sunkist.
* Don lobbied GM and surrendered to Ocean Spray.
* Bob Benson’s knee strayed toward Pete’s.
* “Things I Like About Mitchell” was drafted.
* Sylvia Rosen was comforted.
AMC says of tonight’s “The Quality Of Mercy”:
The partners disagree on a new campaign. Don takes a day off. Written By: Andre Jacquemetton and Maria Jacquemetton.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 190 total posts 91 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 321 total posts 76 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 81 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 182 total posts 44 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 193 total posts 32 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 152 total posts 29 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 32 total posts 16 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 372 total posts 16 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 44 total posts 15 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 46 total posts 8 posts