HERCULES ON THE MOVIES!! See Ain't It Cool's TV Critic Review THIS IS THE END On PBS!!
The name of this new series is “Just Seen It,” which airs on 165 channels nationwide and seems to be adding dozens of new PBS affiliates every week.
It turns out I sound like Harold Ramis and look like a beefy, ponytailed Larry King!
I understand my first episode (from which this segment is derived) begins hitting PBS next Wednesday; fire up your DVR or check your local listings!
And find lots more of PBS' “Just Seen It” here!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 332 total posts 267 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 237 total posts 237 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 163 total posts 102 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 451 total posts 95 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 296 total posts 67 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Our first look at the main character from Pixar's INSIDE OUT! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- The first SAW returns to theaters this Halloween! -- 51 total posts 51 posts