Here's A Featurette On The Jaegers Of PACIFIC RIM!
First, I have to say, I love how Guillermo del Toro says "robot." He sounds like Zoidberg. It's adorable and awesome.
There's not much more I can add that I haven't said already about PACIFIC RIM. It's easily my most anticipated movie of the summer now, and I can't wait to see it with a pumped crowd of giant robot/giant monster fans. This is one that I really want to see in the perfect environment - we have a theater that just opened by me with Dolby Atmos, and giant screens, so I'm pretty sure that's where I'll be spending my weekend July 12th. This short featurette looks at the many Jaegers designed for the movie. I love the look of the Chinese Jaeger, which takes THREE people to pilot. I can't wait to see these guys in action. Here's the featurette:
July 12th, people.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 126 total posts 49 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 526 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 280 total posts 24 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 38 total posts 15 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 32 total posts 14 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 138 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 336 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 233 total posts 7 posts