New 4-Minute Trailer for White House Down!!!
Hey guys! Horrorella here...
What better way to start your week off than a 4-minute, explosion-filled trailer from Roland Emmerich's upcoming film, WHITE HOUSE DOWN?
This new trailer offers a better peek into some of the action sequences in the film (filled with plenty of fire, gun play, choppers and things that go "boom"). It also gives us a better idea of the role that Channing Tatum's character will play in the story.
In case you missed the first trailer, Tatum plays a Secret Service applicant who happens to be in the White House the day a paramilitary group decide to take it by force. Circumstance sees him as the only guy standing between the President (Jaime Foxx) and disaster. In true Emmerich fashion, the footage promises tons of action, and in all honesty, D.C. is probably toast.
If there is one point that is definitely selling me on this flick, it's the interaction between Tatum and Foxx. It looks like they are definitely letting Tatum run with some of the more comedic elements (as they should - if there is anything the last couple of years have taught us, it's that he has a fantastic instinct for timing), and the two actors have a great rapport together
Check out the trailer below. WHITE HOUSE DOWN opens June 28th.
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 169 total posts 13 posts
- Capone's Art-House Round-Up with THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ELEANOR RIGBY: THEM and Terry Gilliam's THE ZERO THEOREM!!! -- 22 total posts 8 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 145 total posts 8 posts
- Papa Vinyard talks with Rose McGowan about her first project as a director and the DAWN Film Festival she's curating this week in downtown Los Angeles! -- 19 total posts 8 posts
- The Additions of Sam Elliott and DEADWOOD’s Garret Dillahunt Suggest That The Final Season Of JUSTIFIED Will Own Us All!! -- 26 total posts 7 posts
- CBS, The Only Network Without A Superhero Show, Just Ordered To Series Berlanti’s SUPERGIRL!! -- 52 total posts 6 posts
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 198 total posts 5 posts
- Capone says Kevin Smith's wonderfully grotesque TUSK falters when it tries too hard to be funny!!! -- 45 total posts 4 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 273 total posts 3 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 118 total posts 3 posts