‘I Didn’t Know If I Should Tell You!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Joan held on to Avon.
* Roger took a low blow and rescued Don from drowning.
* A hookah helped Don dream of a jobless, pregnant Megan.
* Draper, Chaough and Cutler became Amperstand Associates.
* Dinkins explained that death doesn’t make you whole.
AMC says of tonight’s “Favors”:
Betty plans for Sally's future. Peggy encounters trouble at home. Written By: Semi Chellas and Matthew Weiner.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 112 total posts 8 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 31 total posts 7 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 108 total posts 2 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 146 total posts 1 post
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 64 total posts 1 post
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 603 total posts 1 post
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 2 total posts 1 post
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 65 total posts 1 post
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 391 total posts 1 post