‘I Didn’t Know If I Should Tell You!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate MAD MEN!!
The fight between Joan and Peggy was great, as was Peggy’s career-saver of a message slip.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Joan held on to Avon.
* Roger took a low blow and rescued Don from drowning.
* A hookah helped Don dream of a jobless, pregnant Megan.
* Draper, Chaough and Cutler became Amperstand Associates.
* Dinkins explained that death doesn’t make you whole.
AMC says of tonight’s “Favors”:
Betty plans for Sally's future. Peggy encounters trouble at home. Written By: Semi Chellas and Matthew Weiner.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 218 total posts 218 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 213 total posts 213 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 73 total posts 73 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 532 total posts 62 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 484 total posts 57 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 233 total posts 24 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 197 total posts 13 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 9 total posts 9 posts