Beast 2.0 layeth the smacka down on the rudy poo candy ass of a morally-questionable mutant!! Yet another batch of DAYS OF FUTURE PAST set pics!!
Howdy do, everyone, Papa Vinyard here.
Thanks to this most recent batch of set pics from Bryan Singer's X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, courtesy of Fan-Girl.org, we get two new pieces of information. First of all, it would seem that at some point over the course of this narrative, Nicholas Hoult's Beast a.k.a. Hank McCoy will take Michael Fassbender's Erik Lehnsherr a.k.a. Magneto into a fountain and make him his jailhouse bitch. Also, and perhaps more surprisingly, they've appeared to do a full makeover on the somewhat phony (and kinda puny-looking) Beast makeup from X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. Matched with Hoult's newly-jacked physique and those awesome fangs, we're looking at a bigger, badder Beast in this new installment of X-people.
Visit Fan-Girl.org for more.
X-MEN: MORE MUTANTS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT (a.k.a. DAYS OF FUTURE PAST) opens July 18th, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 52 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 351 total posts 11 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 154 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 81 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 518 total posts 3 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 215 total posts 3 posts
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 424 total posts 2 posts