Affleck, Timberlake and Online Poker - New Trailer for RUNNER RUNNER
Hey Guys! Horrorella here...
The trailer for Brad Furman's (THE LINCOLN LAWER) latest thriller has just hit. The film is RUNNER RUNNER, starring Justin Timberlake as a Princeton student who loses his tuition money on an online poker site and then gets in a little too deep with the site's corrupt owner (played by Ben Affleck).
My initial reaction is "Online poker is still a thing?" On paper, it seems like this flick should have happened about a decade ago. But who knows? THE LINCOLN LAWYER proved to be a fun and capable thriller, so hopefully, RUNNER RUNNER will be in the same vein. And Affleck and Timberlake could prove to be an entertaining partnership.
RUNNER RUNNER opens September 27th. What do you guys think?
Follow me on Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 64 total posts 51 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 569 total posts 47 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 50 total posts 31 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 41 total posts 28 posts