The Nokia MAN OF STEEL Trailer!
I've seen MAN OF STEEL. And that's all you're getting out of me until next week. But I will say that [EMBARGOED] is really [EMBARGOED] and that [EMBARGOED] [EMBARGOED] [EMBARGOED]. Hope that clears it up.
So... enjoy this Nokia trailer. Because... well. Sorry, people. Believe me, I want to talk. And I will, soon.
MAN OF STEEL opens next Friday. Reviews happen on June 10th, 10:00 PM Central Time. Expect mine at 10:01.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 167 total posts 38 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 483 total posts 29 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 278 total posts 25 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 41 total posts 13 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 66 total posts 12 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 111 total posts 8 posts