New International Trailer For KICK-ASS 2 Looks Awfully Familiar!
I'm told there's a smidgen of new footage in this international trailer for KICK-ASS 2, so, what the hell, here it is in all its mildly augmented glory!
As before, I'm most interested in seeing what Jim Carrey does with his psychotic Colonel Stars and Stripes character, which looks like it will more than fill the lunatic void left by Nicolas Cage's absence. Unlike most of the films due out this summer, I haven't heard much in the way of buzz regarding KICK-ASS 2, so I'm just hoping that writer-director Jeff Wadlow can pick up where Matthew Vaughn and Jane Goldman left off. We'll find out August 16th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 174 total posts 33 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 180 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 127 total posts 19 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 64 total posts 15 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 554 total posts 14 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 341 total posts 14 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 65 total posts 13 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 31 total posts 13 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- AICN Austin's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Screening at Alamo Lakeline is set! Come join the fun! -- 7 total posts 7 posts