New International Trailer For KICK-ASS 2 Looks Awfully Familiar!
I'm told there's a smidgen of new footage in this international trailer for KICK-ASS 2, so, what the hell, here it is in all its mildly augmented glory!
As before, I'm most interested in seeing what Jim Carrey does with his psychotic Colonel Stars and Stripes character, which looks like it will more than fill the lunatic void left by Nicolas Cage's absence. Unlike most of the films due out this summer, I haven't heard much in the way of buzz regarding KICK-ASS 2, so I'm just hoping that writer-director Jeff Wadlow can pick up where Matthew Vaughn and Jane Goldman left off. We'll find out August 16th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 135 total posts 135 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 251 total posts 120 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 148 total posts 113 posts
- Quint has seen Gareth Edwards and Legendary's Godzilla presentation at SXSW! Full on Kaiju badassery! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews THE RAID 2: BERANDAL! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 114 total posts 42 posts
- A New Scene From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 84 total posts 25 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 89 total posts 23 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 97 total posts 21 posts