This New 13 Minute MAN OF STEEL Featurette Talks Kryptonain Chest Glyphs, Red Undies On The Outside, And More!!
A new featurette about the making of Zack Snyder's MAN OF STEEL is now online.
It's 13 minutes long and serves more or less as an explanation/mission statement regarding the filmmakers' approach to Superman lore - touching on the decision to abandon the character's iconic red 'underwear,' the theory behind the Kryptonian 'skin suits' which prevail in the film, etc.
MAN OF STEEL opens June 14. My 6 year old won't let go of his MoS Movie Master Superman figure, and it has somehow become his most anticipated film of the year - although he's only seen one trailer for it. Here's some insight into what awaits...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 182 total posts 51 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 67 total posts 32 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 86 total posts 10 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 74 total posts 8 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 20 total posts 8 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 130 total posts 8 posts