This New 13 Minute MAN OF STEEL Featurette Talks Kryptonain Chest Glyphs, Red Undies On The Outside, And More!!
A new featurette about the making of Zack Snyder's MAN OF STEEL is now online.
It's 13 minutes long and serves more or less as an explanation/mission statement regarding the filmmakers' approach to Superman lore - touching on the decision to abandon the character's iconic red 'underwear,' the theory behind the Kryptonian 'skin suits' which prevail in the film, etc.
MAN OF STEEL opens June 14. My 6 year old won't let go of his MoS Movie Master Superman figure, and it has somehow become his most anticipated film of the year - although he's only seen one trailer for it. Here's some insight into what awaits...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 270 total posts 14 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 136 total posts 10 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 56 total posts 10 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 145 total posts 9 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 155 total posts 8 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 201 total posts 8 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 35 total posts 7 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 295 total posts 6 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 100 total posts 5 posts
- A New Trailer For DOCTOR WHO: 'The Time of the Doctor' Is Eerie and 'Splody!! -- 27 total posts 3 posts