‘I’m Going To Put A
Sword Through Your Eye!!’
Sunday Brings This Year's Penultimate GAME OF THRONES!!
Previously. On “Game of Thrones”:
* Arya almost rocked Sandor Clegane’s world.
* Dany emerged nakedly for new friend Daario.
* Stannis sprang the Onion Knight.
* Melisandre demonstrated the power of king’s blood.
* Cercei offered to have Margaery strangled in her sleep.
* Gilly found a use for Samwell’s fancy First Men arrowhead.
* Sansa Stark, 14, finally married.
Episode #29: “The Rains of Castamere”
Robb presents himself to Walder Frey, and Edmure meets his bride. Jon faces his harshest test yet. Bran discovers a new gift. Daario and Jorah debate how to take Yunkai. House Frey joins with House Tully. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.
Next Sunday’s season finale:
Episode #30: “Mhysa”
Joffrey challenges Tywin. Bran tells a ghost story. In Dragonstone, mercy comes from strange quarters. Dany waits to see if she is a conqueror or a liberator. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 115 total posts 38 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 517 total posts 20 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 23 total posts 5 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts