‘I Need A Drink!!’
MAD MEN 6.10!!
AMC’s description for last week’s episode (since removed from the AMC website) was “Roger is tormented by a recurring dream.” I’ve no idea what AMC was on about.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don decided his ex-wife was skinny enough to bone again.
* A co-star lezzed out on Megan.
* Peggy’s boyfriend got stabbed, then Peggy stabbed him some more.
* Ted Chaough decided not to pursue the girl he kissed at the old firm.
* Duck Phillips tried to send Pete Campbell to Wichita.
* Roger took his grandson to “Planet of the Apes,” then discovered junior accounts man Bob Benson hanging around at Joan’s place.
* Harry claimed to feel strongly both ways.
AMC says of tonight’s “A Tale Of Two Cities”:
The agency works to hold on to a client. Joan is caught off guard. Written By: Janet Leahy and Matthew Weiner. Directed By: John Slattery.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 41 total posts 39 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 173 total posts 31 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 57 total posts 31 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 132 total posts 28 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 194 total posts 17 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 27 total posts 15 posts
- Are You Primed For Optimus’ TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster?? -- 160 total posts 15 posts
- 10 Movies Not To Miss At SXSW 2014! -- 23 total posts 15 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 40 total posts 15 posts