‘I Need A Drink!!’
MAD MEN 6.10!!
AMC’s description for last week’s episode (since removed from the AMC website) was “Roger is tormented by a recurring dream.” I’ve no idea what AMC was on about.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don decided his ex-wife was skinny enough to bone again.
* A co-star lezzed out on Megan.
* Peggy’s boyfriend got stabbed, then Peggy stabbed him some more.
* Ted Chaough decided not to pursue the girl he kissed at the old firm.
* Duck Phillips tried to send Pete Campbell to Wichita.
* Roger took his grandson to “Planet of the Apes,” then discovered junior accounts man Bob Benson hanging around at Joan’s place.
* Harry claimed to feel strongly both ways.
AMC says of tonight’s “A Tale Of Two Cities”:
The agency works to hold on to a client. Joan is caught off guard. Written By: Janet Leahy and Matthew Weiner. Directed By: John Slattery.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 210 total posts 209 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 148 total posts 148 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 147 total posts 147 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 208 total posts 123 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 73 total posts 61 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts