‘I Need A Drink!!’
MAD MEN 6.10!!
AMC’s description for last week’s episode (since removed from the AMC website) was “Roger is tormented by a recurring dream.” I’ve no idea what AMC was on about.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don decided his ex-wife was skinny enough to bone again.
* A co-star lezzed out on Megan.
* Peggy’s boyfriend got stabbed, then Peggy stabbed him some more.
* Ted Chaough decided not to pursue the girl he kissed at the old firm.
* Duck Phillips tried to send Pete Campbell to Wichita.
* Roger took his grandson to “Planet of the Apes,” then discovered junior accounts man Bob Benson hanging around at Joan’s place.
* Harry claimed to feel strongly both ways.
AMC says of tonight’s “A Tale Of Two Cities”:
The agency works to hold on to a client. Joan is caught off guard. Written By: Janet Leahy and Matthew Weiner. Directed By: John Slattery.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 257 total posts 79 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1494 total posts 51 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 52 total posts 42 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 73 total posts 40 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 172 total posts 27 posts