‘I Need A Drink!!’
MAD MEN 6.10!!
AMC’s description for last week’s episode (since removed from the AMC website) was “Roger is tormented by a recurring dream.” I’ve no idea what AMC was on about.
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don decided his ex-wife was skinny enough to bone again.
* A co-star lezzed out on Megan.
* Peggy’s boyfriend got stabbed, then Peggy stabbed him some more.
* Ted Chaough decided not to pursue the girl he kissed at the old firm.
* Duck Phillips tried to send Pete Campbell to Wichita.
* Roger took his grandson to “Planet of the Apes,” then discovered junior accounts man Bob Benson hanging around at Joan’s place.
* Harry claimed to feel strongly both ways.
AMC says of tonight’s “A Tale Of Two Cities”:
The agency works to hold on to a client. Joan is caught off guard. Written By: Janet Leahy and Matthew Weiner. Directed By: John Slattery.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 46 total posts 2 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 27 total posts 2 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 158 total posts 1 post
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 524 total posts 1 post