Hercules Loves Tonight's
First Regular Episode Of THE VENTURE BROS. Since 2010!!
The Venture Bros. 5.1 FAQ
What’s it called?
“What Color Is Your Cleansuit?”
Series mastermind Jackson Publick directs from a teleplay by Publick & Doc Hammer.
What says Cartoon Network?
How does it start?
With Brock Samson repelling toward the Venture compound.
Do we get a lot of Brock this week?
No, he just appears in the pre-title teaser.
Do we get to hear Patrick Warburton’s voice this time?
The big news?
The supersized hiatus appears to have done this series a world of good. This hilarious and imaginative hourlong episode, which covers three months in the characters’ lives represents a real return to form.
What else is Cartoon Network not telling us?
Triana Orpheus’s rejection pushes Dean in new, slightly less dweeby directions.Billy Quizboy acquires his own Guild of Calamitous Intent-certified archenemy. The Monarch has been watching a lot of “Game of Thrones.”
Rusty’s utter disregard for the health and well-being of his platoon of new interns. The screaming victim from whom Rusty tries to get a production update. Dean’s post-frisbee daydreams. The “Stop That Blundering” instructional film. Quizboy’s Trek-flavored gloat.
What’s not so great?
Not as much Brock as one might prefer.
How does it end, spoiler boy?
“Hey, why do you still have tits?” queries 21. And Sheila suggests “antidoodlebugs.”
11:59 p.m. Sunday. Cartoon Network.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 39 total posts 27 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 535 total posts 13 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 25 total posts 12 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 11 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 235 total posts 10 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 138 total posts 6 posts