Sony Confirms: Series Creator Dan Harmon Is Once Again COMMUNITY Showrunner!!
“Community” creator Dan Harmon, unceremoniously jettisoned from his role as “Community” showrunner at the end of season three, tweeted 10 days ago:
Yes yes yes! I’m back I’m back I’m back. You can thank @joelmchale.
Subsequent Harmon tweets and insider reports, however, suggest not all details have quite been ironed out.
But on Monday Sony, which produces the show, confirmed that Harmon is officially back on board as "Community" showrunner.
So I’ll start watching again. I found myself abandoning the series two episodes into its fourth, Harmon-free season.
“Community” and “Parks and Recreation” were the only two sitcoms NBC renewed for the coming season.
Rumors of Harmon’s possible return have been circulating since early May.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 252 total posts 252 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 166 total posts 166 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 281 total posts 148 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 132 total posts 132 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 139 total posts 132 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 333 total posts 95 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 126 total posts 82 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 76 total posts 76 posts