Sony Confirms: Series Creator Dan Harmon Is Once Again COMMUNITY Showrunner!!
“Community” creator Dan Harmon, unceremoniously jettisoned from his role as “Community” showrunner at the end of season three, tweeted 10 days ago:
Yes yes yes! I’m back I’m back I’m back. You can thank @joelmchale.
Subsequent Harmon tweets and insider reports, however, suggest not all details have quite been ironed out.
But on Monday Sony, which produces the show, confirmed that Harmon is officially back on board as "Community" showrunner.
So I’ll start watching again. I found myself abandoning the series two episodes into its fourth, Harmon-free season.
“Community” and “Parks and Recreation” were the only two sitcoms NBC renewed for the coming season.
Rumors of Harmon’s possible return have been circulating since early May.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 213 total posts 72 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 391 total posts 64 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 101 total posts 52 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 193 total posts 35 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts