Sony Confirms: Series Creator Dan Harmon Is Once Again COMMUNITY Showrunner!!
“Community” creator Dan Harmon, unceremoniously jettisoned from his role as “Community” showrunner at the end of season three, tweeted 10 days ago:
Yes yes yes! I’m back I’m back I’m back. You can thank @joelmchale.
Subsequent Harmon tweets and insider reports, however, suggest not all details have quite been ironed out.
But on Monday Sony, which produces the show, confirmed that Harmon is officially back on board as "Community" showrunner.
So I’ll start watching again. I found myself abandoning the series two episodes into its fourth, Harmon-free season.
“Community” and “Parks and Recreation” were the only two sitcoms NBC renewed for the coming season.
Rumors of Harmon’s possible return have been circulating since early May.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 258 total posts 2 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 48 total posts 2 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 149 total posts 2 posts
- ‘That Seat Is Taken!!’ The Return Of AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ANARCHY, MOONSHINERS & INCOME Finales!! Galactic Pioneers On FUTURESCAPE!! New TROPHY, AWKWARD, STORAGE, NCIS, LOSER, VOICE, FIRE, TOSH!! Tom Hanks On KIMMEL!! Michelle Dockery On FALLON!! Lizzy Caplan On CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 90 total posts 1 post
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 137 total posts 1 post
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 290 total posts 1 post
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 29 total posts 1 post