Sony Confirms: Series Creator Dan Harmon Is Once Again COMMUNITY Showrunner!!
“Community” creator Dan Harmon, unceremoniously jettisoned from his role as “Community” showrunner at the end of season three, tweeted 10 days ago:
Yes yes yes! I’m back I’m back I’m back. You can thank @joelmchale.
Subsequent Harmon tweets and insider reports, however, suggest not all details have quite been ironed out.
But on Monday Sony, which produces the show, confirmed that Harmon is officially back on board as "Community" showrunner.
So I’ll start watching again. I found myself abandoning the series two episodes into its fourth, Harmon-free season.
“Community” and “Parks and Recreation” were the only two sitcoms NBC renewed for the coming season.
Rumors of Harmon’s possible return have been circulating since early May.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 354 total posts 226 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 146 total posts 146 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 121 total posts 121 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 314 total posts 103 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 583 total posts 61 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 69 total posts 55 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 49 total posts 36 posts