Behold (Sorta) Redesigned Optimus Truck & New Autobot Cars From The Next TRANSFORMERS Movie!!
Michael Bay has posted the truck-form of his rejiggered Optimus Prime, who'll be re-designed in the fourth TRANSFORMERS film along with the other bots.
The reveal of Mister Prime here follows yesterday's release of two other Autobots from the film (car form), via Yahoo Movies.
So, what I'm inferring from these new car-form designs is that the bots themselves will likely be sleeker and more rounded? Sorta like Apple Autobots, maybe?
With the new film hurtling into production for release next Summer, we'll likely get a better sense of what the freshly conceived Autobots and Decepticons will look like in bot form rather soon. Stay tuned...
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 287 total posts 59 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 234 total posts 49 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 91 total posts 38 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 281 total posts 34 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 34 total posts 7 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint reports in on the panel of The Giver! Footage! Jeff Bridges Q&A! -- 14 total posts 5 posts