Henry Cavill May Go From Krypton To U.N.C.L.E.!
There's so many properties out there that it's impossible to see everything. Thus, I now confess that THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. has done a complete fly-by on me. I know very little except that Robert Vaughn is awesome and played Napoleon Solo, and that Hollywood has been trying for years to get a film adaptation off the ground, with names like George Clooney and Tom Cruise attached.
The latest is Henry Cavill, according to The Wrap, who may join Armie Hammer in Guy Ritchie's production. Perhaps I should acquaint myself with the show, but like I said, I can't see everything. I was more of a MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE and STAR TREK lad in my youth. I've heard such great things about MAN OF STEEL that every potential studio franchise out there would love to lock Cavill up in a multi-picture deal. For now, at least, it looks like U.N.C.L.E. might be Cavill's next big budget franchise.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 200 total posts 199 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 127 total posts 127 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 75 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 69 total posts 57 posts