Henry Cavill May Go From Krypton To U.N.C.L.E.!
There's so many properties out there that it's impossible to see everything. Thus, I now confess that THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. has done a complete fly-by on me. I know very little except that Robert Vaughn is awesome and played Napoleon Solo, and that Hollywood has been trying for years to get a film adaptation off the ground, with names like George Clooney and Tom Cruise attached.
The latest is Henry Cavill, according to The Wrap, who may join Armie Hammer in Guy Ritchie's production. Perhaps I should acquaint myself with the show, but like I said, I can't see everything. I was more of a MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE and STAR TREK lad in my youth. I've heard such great things about MAN OF STEEL that every potential studio franchise out there would love to lock Cavill up in a multi-picture deal. For now, at least, it looks like U.N.C.L.E. might be Cavill's next big budget franchise.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts