You Will Believe That A Block Can Fly!
I haven't played Minecraft, but my daughter adores it. She plays all the time, and watches Youtube videos (some of them, judging from the language, a bit inappropriate) and judging from all the costumes I saw at Comicpalooza this weekend, there's a pretty big fanbase. It sounds like a lot of fun to hear my daughter describe it. Maybe I'll play.
This isn't news or anything, but someone made the MAN OF STEEL trailer in Minecraft form, and it's kinda freaking awesome. At this point, that music gives me the same kind of goosebumps that John Williams' score does. Not saying it's better, just saying that there's something already mythic about it. Here's the trailer courtesy of Machinima:
MAN OF STEEL opens June 14th.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 104 total posts 104 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 132 total posts 100 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 437 total posts 97 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 187 total posts 39 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 36 total posts 23 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 44 total posts 23 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 27 total posts 21 posts