MAN OF STEEL TV Spot #6 - I give up, I'm just dying to see this thing!
Hey folks, Harry here... Watching TV SPOT #6 - I realized that I've really no clue what I'm looking at. I mean - The shots of Jor-El talking to Kal-El as a grown up - visually it reads as though an unaged Jor-El is actually there talking to Kal-El... Of course it might just seem to look like that - but then the Superman crucifix floating out of a ship towards Earth... that's also confusing to me. I wonder exactly what the origin is this time. I'm open to changes and doing all sorts of crazy things with SUPERMAN - after all, I enjoyed the Christopher Reeve films even though they brought in big Crystal tech, which had nothing to do with the comics, and magic memory erasing kisses - although I've always like the idea that Clark used his x-ray and heat vision to burn the memory from her mind... So there's a whole lot of latitude that I'm giving to Snyder/Nolan and crew... but most of all... I'm tired of the teases. I just need to friggin see the movie. It's got my brain looking and revisiting every released image and interview and trying to imagine the film. Cuz, that's the way my noggin works - this foreplay though is excruciating. Why isn't it here already?!?!?!?
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 300 total posts 19 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 225 total posts 5 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts