HOMELAND Casting Reveals
Clues Regarding Season Three!!
Is fugitive Nicholas Brody just hanging out in Canada or is he still trying to blow shit up? This we do not learn.
But we now know Carrie Matheson will get an attorney, Dana Brody will undergo psychotherapy, and we’ll meet Jessica Brody’s mom:
NEW YORK, NY – (May 22, 2013) – Today, SHOWTIME announced a number of guest stars that will appear in a variety of roles in the upcoming third season of its Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning drama series HOMELAND. The series returns for a third season on Sunday, September 29th at 9 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the series premiere of MASTERS OF SEX. HOMELAND season three opens during the aftermath of the horrific terror attack that decimated the U.S. intelligence apparatus, and prompted a global manhunt for the world’s most wanted terrorist – Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis). As Carrie (Claire Danes) and Saul (Mandy Patinkin) begin to pick up the pieces of their shattered professional and personal lives, they are swept up in the political and media firestorm surrounding the terror attack and the subsequent search for Brody’s whereabouts. The guest stars for season three include:
Joanna Merlin (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) as “Grandma Lois,” Jessica Brody’s mother.
Nazanin Boniadi (How I Met Your Mother) as “Fara,” a capable analyst despite her young appearance.
Amy Morton (Boss) as Carrie Mathison’s CIA appointed attorney “Erin Kimball.”
Gary Wilmes (Louie) as “Dr. Richardson,” a psychiatrist helping Dana Brody cope with recent events.
Sam Underwood (The Last Keepers) as “Leo,” a new friend of Dana’s with a troubled past.
In the wake of a terror attack on U.S. soil, the government’s investigation deepens. Those asking for answers include:
Tracy Letts (Prison Break) as “Senator Andrew Lockhart,” the powerful, authoritative and commanding Committee Chairman.
Broadway veteran Lawrence Clayton (Dreamgirls, The Big C) as “Admiral Jim Pennington,” the President’s National Security Advisor.
Pedro Pascal (Graceland) as “Majority Counsel David Portillo,” a member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
HOMELAND also stars Morena Baccarin, Rupert Friend, F. Murray Abraham, Sarita Choudhury, Jackson Pace and Morgan Saylor. One of the network’s top-two rated series (along with DEXTER®), HOMELAND tied for the most wins of any program last year at the Emmy Awards, honored with six wins including Outstanding Drama Series, Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series, and Outstanding Lead Actress and Actor in a Drama Series. Additionally, HOMELAND has been awarded Golden Globe Awards, SAG, Peabody, Television Critics Association, AFI and Critics' Choice Awards. The series is produced by FOX 21.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 106 total posts 29 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 277 total posts 21 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 512 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 35 total posts 12 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 22 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 333 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 11 total posts 3 posts