Yo Listen Up Here's A Story About A Little Guy That Lives In A Blue World...
I'm still wrestling with self-loathing for not hating Raja Gosnell's 2011 SMURFS adaptation. I've never really enjoyed a Raja Gosnell movie and I never expected to, so I don't know what happened...or why.
Will lightning strike twice? We'll see when the Raja-riffic SMURFS 2 hits theaters July 31, returning Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays alongside a cast of height-challenged Na'Vi. Here are two new promo posters from the film. See, the "V" denotes both "2" and funny-bunny ears. Get it? GET IT?
- Google +
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 228 total posts 228 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 180 total posts 180 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 124 total posts 123 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 199 total posts 115 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 58 total posts 46 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts