That’s Larry David??
HBO’s Promo For
I saw this on HBO just before “Game of Thrones” Sunday and had no clue the fellow driving the convertible was “Curb Your Enthusiasm” mastermind Larry David. (I think he looks like frequent collaborator Larry Charles!)
“Clear History” started out as an untitled Fox Searchlight big-screen movie. David, Jon Hamm and Michael Keaton are still in it now that it’s an HBO TV-movie.
When was the last time you saw a new TV-movie comedy?
It’s about an angry guy who sells all his stock in the software company he just quit, stock that’s worth millions shortly after he sells it.
The comedy-mystery was written by the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” team of David, Alec Berg, David Mandel, and Jeff Schaffer. Greg Mottola, who has directed both big-screen fare (“Superbad,” “Adventureland,” “Paul”) and HBO fare (“The Comeback,” “The Newsroom”), is helming.
As the teaser indicates, it hits HBO in August.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 96 total posts 7 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 14 total posts 6 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 196 total posts 6 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 277 total posts 5 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 171 total posts 3 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 25 total posts 3 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 19 total posts 2 posts
1918-2014 -- 31 total posts 1 post
- DRUNK HISTORY!! BAD GIRLS & PERCEPTION Finales!! New TALENT, TYRANT, NATHAN, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR & PAINS!! WIZARD WARS Premiere!! Hit Girl On KIMMEL & CHELSEA!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 14 total posts 1 post