That’s Larry David??
HBO’s Promo For
I saw this on HBO just before “Game of Thrones” Sunday and had no clue the fellow driving the convertible was “Curb Your Enthusiasm” mastermind Larry David. (I think he looks like frequent collaborator Larry Charles!)
“Clear History” started out as an untitled Fox Searchlight big-screen movie. David, Jon Hamm and Michael Keaton are still in it now that it’s an HBO TV-movie.
When was the last time you saw a new TV-movie comedy?
It’s about an angry guy who sells all his stock in the software company he just quit, stock that’s worth millions shortly after he sells it.
The comedy-mystery was written by the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” team of David, Alec Berg, David Mandel, and Jeff Schaffer. Greg Mottola, who has directed both big-screen fare (“Superbad,” “Adventureland,” “Paul”) and HBO fare (“The Comeback,” “The Newsroom”), is helming.
As the teaser indicates, it hits HBO in August.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 140 total posts 57 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 86 total posts 44 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 192 total posts 28 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 319 total posts 24 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 82 total posts 21 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 80 total posts 19 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 190 total posts 15 posts