Very Funny Red-Band Trailer Makes A Profanely Convincing Case For THE KINGS OF SUMMER!
Jordan Vogt-Roberts's THE KINGS OF SUMMER (formerly titled TOY'S HOUSE) has been generating a ton of positive buzz since it debuted at this year's Sundance Film Festival. Written by Chris Galletta, the film centers on three teenagers' efforts to build a house in the woods over their summer break. It's the first feature for both Vogt-Roberts and Galletta, but they've got quite the safety net in their supporting cast, which includes Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, Alison Brie, Mary Lynn-Rajskub and Kumail Nanjiani. You're not going to believe this, but it looks like Offerman is going to steal every scene he's in.
THE KINGS OF SUMMER opens in limited release on May 31, 2013. Really looking forward to this one.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 178 total posts 178 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 198 total posts 114 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 67 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 345 total posts 50 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 211 total posts 47 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 56 total posts 44 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 100 total posts 39 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts