Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don got his new partner Ted drunk and Ted flew Don upstate.
* Roger got to fire the same guy twice.
* Pete’s senile mom moved in.
* Unctuous account man Bob Benson helped Joan with her medical crisis.
* Sylvia Rosen received a new dress, lost her book and failed to master her domain.
* And Robert Kennedy caught a bullet.
AMC says of “The Crash”:
Don is disrupted by a surprise visitor. Peggy looks for inspiration. Written by Jason Grote and Matthew Weiner.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.