‘You Cannot Go On Like This!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.8!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don got his new partner Ted drunk and Ted flew Don upstate.
* Roger got to fire the same guy twice.
* Pete’s senile mom moved in.
* Unctuous account man Bob Benson helped Joan with her medical crisis.
* Sylvia Rosen received a new dress, lost her book and failed to master her domain.
* And Robert Kennedy caught a bullet.
AMC says of “The Crash”:
Don is disrupted by a surprise visitor. Peggy looks for inspiration. Written by Jason Grote and Matthew Weiner.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 426 total posts 181 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 265 total posts 166 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 286 total posts 148 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 129 total posts 129 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 272 total posts 111 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 96 total posts 96 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 202 total posts 79 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 108 total posts 74 posts