‘You Cannot Go On Like This!!’
Sunday Brings MAD MEN 6.8!!
Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Don got his new partner Ted drunk and Ted flew Don upstate.
* Roger got to fire the same guy twice.
* Pete’s senile mom moved in.
* Unctuous account man Bob Benson helped Joan with her medical crisis.
* Sylvia Rosen received a new dress, lost her book and failed to master her domain.
* And Robert Kennedy caught a bullet.
AMC says of “The Crash”:
Don is disrupted by a surprise visitor. Peggy looks for inspiration. Written by Jason Grote and Matthew Weiner.
10 p.m. Sunday. AMC.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 151 total posts 30 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 85 total posts 26 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 337 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 133 total posts 19 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 132 total posts 14 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 359 total posts 8 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 505 total posts 7 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 542 total posts 6 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 25 total posts 6 posts