EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons!
What did David Bowman say, folks? "All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there." So of course we say fuck it, and beeline straight for the forbidden moon of Jupiter!
Obviously, Sebastian Cordero's EUROPA REPORT has no connection to the work of Arthur C. Clarke, so Bowman's warning has no bearing on the mission undertaken in his film. That said, after the initial exhilaration of setting foot on a moon some 390,400,000 miles from Earth wears off, it looks like things get a little hairy for the astronauts (led by Sharlto Copley). Maybe Clarke had the right idea.
It looks like this film will touch on some of the stranded-in-space horror of GRAVITY, while also incorporating some of the psychological torment of SOLARIS. This is a very intriguing trailer. In fact, I recommend that you watch it in HD over at Apple's trailer site!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts