EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons!
What did David Bowman say, folks? "All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there." So of course we say fuck it, and beeline straight for the forbidden moon of Jupiter!
Obviously, Sebastian Cordero's EUROPA REPORT has no connection to the work of Arthur C. Clarke, so Bowman's warning has no bearing on the mission undertaken in his film. That said, after the initial exhilaration of setting foot on a moon some 390,400,000 miles from Earth wears off, it looks like things get a little hairy for the astronauts (led by Sharlto Copley). Maybe Clarke had the right idea.
It looks like this film will touch on some of the stranded-in-space horror of GRAVITY, while also incorporating some of the psychological torment of SOLARIS. This is a very intriguing trailer. In fact, I recommend that you watch it in HD over at Apple's trailer site!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 416 total posts 30 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1471 total posts 28 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 205 total posts 27 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 716 total posts 25 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 166 total posts 21 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 157 total posts 12 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 20 total posts 10 posts
- AICN COMICS Q&@: Russ Sheath talks to artist Humberto Ramos about his new sketchbook MY MARVELS: Vol 2! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 136 total posts 5 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 46 total posts 5 posts