EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons!
What did David Bowman say, folks? "All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there." So of course we say fuck it, and beeline straight for the forbidden moon of Jupiter!
Obviously, Sebastian Cordero's EUROPA REPORT has no connection to the work of Arthur C. Clarke, so Bowman's warning has no bearing on the mission undertaken in his film. That said, after the initial exhilaration of setting foot on a moon some 390,400,000 miles from Earth wears off, it looks like things get a little hairy for the astronauts (led by Sharlto Copley). Maybe Clarke had the right idea.
It looks like this film will touch on some of the stranded-in-space horror of GRAVITY, while also incorporating some of the psychological torment of SOLARIS. This is a very intriguing trailer. In fact, I recommend that you watch it in HD over at Apple's trailer site!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Jason Momoa to potentially play Doomsday in the upcoming BATMAN/SUPERMAN film!?!? -- 230 total posts 230 posts
- The Trailer For The Wachowskis' JUPITER ASCENDING! -- 203 total posts 82 posts
- A sequel to JACK REACHER is on the way! -- 123 total posts 64 posts
- Nordling Recaps BNAT 15! -- 150 total posts 36 posts
- The Next STAR TREK!! Variety Says ATTACK THE BLOCK’s Joe Cornish Is Not Directing And Alex Kurtzman Is Not Writing!! -- 342 total posts 26 posts
- Peter Berg Says No New FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS Movie -- 134 total posts 16 posts
- Images From Matt Smith's Final DOCTOR WHO Episode - 'The Time of the Doctor'!! -- 74 total posts 14 posts
- The Trailer For Jason Bateman's BAD WORDS! -- 32 total posts 13 posts
- And The Apparent Title Of The Next TERMINATOR Movie Is... -- 362 total posts 11 posts
- Some Cool Images Preview The Upcoming Trailer From Tom Cruise's EDGE OF TOMORROW!! -- 159 total posts 11 posts