EUROPA REPORT Trailer Imagines A Scientifically Realistic Trip To One Of Jupiter's Moons!
What did David Bowman say, folks? "All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there." So of course we say fuck it, and beeline straight for the forbidden moon of Jupiter!
Obviously, Sebastian Cordero's EUROPA REPORT has no connection to the work of Arthur C. Clarke, so Bowman's warning has no bearing on the mission undertaken in his film. That said, after the initial exhilaration of setting foot on a moon some 390,400,000 miles from Earth wears off, it looks like things get a little hairy for the astronauts (led by Sharlto Copley). Maybe Clarke had the right idea.
It looks like this film will touch on some of the stranded-in-space horror of GRAVITY, while also incorporating some of the psychological torment of SOLARIS. This is a very intriguing trailer. In fact, I recommend that you watch it in HD over at Apple's trailer site!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 502 total posts 5 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 19 total posts 1 post