Friedberg and Seltzer to suck some more when they get SUPERFAST!!
Hey Yo! Draven here.
So quickly, The Wrap is reporting that notorious “spoofers” Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer will be writing and directing, SUPERFAST. As you can imagine, it will be a spoof of the FAST AND FURIOUS franchise.
My question beyond why Seltzer and Friedberg still get to make movies is, why is this specific one necessary? I get making fun of TWILIGHT or 300 but isn’t part of the appeal of the good films in the FAST AND FURIOUS series is that they don’t take themselves seriously? I am sure that FAST 5 and FURIOUS 6 will be more entertaining and fun than SUPEERFAST. Whatever, I don’t really care what these guys do as I have avoided seeing all of their films since DATE MOVIE and will probably avoid this one as well.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts