Friedberg and Seltzer to suck some more when they get SUPERFAST!!
Hey Yo! Draven here.
So quickly, The Wrap is reporting that notorious “spoofers” Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer will be writing and directing, SUPERFAST. As you can imagine, it will be a spoof of the FAST AND FURIOUS franchise.
My question beyond why Seltzer and Friedberg still get to make movies is, why is this specific one necessary? I get making fun of TWILIGHT or 300 but isn’t part of the appeal of the good films in the FAST AND FURIOUS series is that they don’t take themselves seriously? I am sure that FAST 5 and FURIOUS 6 will be more entertaining and fun than SUPEERFAST. Whatever, I don’t really care what these guys do as I have avoided seeing all of their films since DATE MOVIE and will probably avoid this one as well.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 192 total posts 192 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 186 total posts 137 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 287 total posts 127 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 254 total posts 95 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 97 total posts 52 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 81 total posts 51 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 178 total posts 30 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 82 total posts 27 posts