Friedberg and Seltzer to suck some more when they get SUPERFAST!!
Hey Yo! Draven here.
So quickly, The Wrap is reporting that notorious “spoofers” Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer will be writing and directing, SUPERFAST. As you can imagine, it will be a spoof of the FAST AND FURIOUS franchise.
My question beyond why Seltzer and Friedberg still get to make movies is, why is this specific one necessary? I get making fun of TWILIGHT or 300 but isn’t part of the appeal of the good films in the FAST AND FURIOUS series is that they don’t take themselves seriously? I am sure that FAST 5 and FURIOUS 6 will be more entertaining and fun than SUPEERFAST. Whatever, I don’t really care what these guys do as I have avoided seeing all of their films since DATE MOVIE and will probably avoid this one as well.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 309 total posts 5 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 96 total posts 4 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 114 total posts 4 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 129 total posts 4 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 398 total posts 4 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 183 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 157 total posts 2 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 271 total posts 2 posts