Friedberg and Seltzer to suck some more when they get SUPERFAST!!
Hey Yo! Draven here.
So quickly, The Wrap is reporting that notorious “spoofers” Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer will be writing and directing, SUPERFAST. As you can imagine, it will be a spoof of the FAST AND FURIOUS franchise.
My question beyond why Seltzer and Friedberg still get to make movies is, why is this specific one necessary? I get making fun of TWILIGHT or 300 but isn’t part of the appeal of the good films in the FAST AND FURIOUS series is that they don’t take themselves seriously? I am sure that FAST 5 and FURIOUS 6 will be more entertaining and fun than SUPEERFAST. Whatever, I don’t really care what these guys do as I have avoided seeing all of their films since DATE MOVIE and will probably avoid this one as well.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 207 total posts 66 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 374 total posts 47 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 88 total posts 39 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 139 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 186 total posts 28 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 41 total posts 23 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 71 total posts 19 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 558 total posts 18 posts