Samuel L. Jackson Trains Hailee Steinfeld To Kill In Kyle Newman's BARELY LETHAL!
Seventeen years after contending with Geena Davis as a human killing machine in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT, Samuel L. Jackson is going to train one of his own. That's the partial premise of BARELY LETHAL, which will co-star Hailee Steinfeld as a sixteen-year-old assassin who fakes her death in order to start a new life as a regular ol' high school student. I'm guessing this doesn't go as planned.
FANBOYS' Kyle Newman will direct from a screenplay by John D'Arco. Brett Ratner is producing. I've got to admit that I love the exploitation-esque title. Here's hoping this film isn't afraid to play a little rough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 187 total posts 59 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 133 total posts 24 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 182 total posts 17 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 118 total posts 8 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 165 total posts 6 posts
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 103 total posts 6 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 27 total posts 4 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 390 total posts 4 posts
- Jeremy Receives His Marching Orders From Combat Carl Weathers For TOY STORY OF TERROR! -- 26 total posts 2 posts
- AICN Tabletop: Abstruse Reports On GenCon 2014! -- 14 total posts 2 posts