Samuel L. Jackson Trains Hailee Steinfeld To Kill In Kyle Newman's BARELY LETHAL!
Seventeen years after contending with Geena Davis as a human killing machine in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT, Samuel L. Jackson is going to train one of his own. That's the partial premise of BARELY LETHAL, which will co-star Hailee Steinfeld as a sixteen-year-old assassin who fakes her death in order to start a new life as a regular ol' high school student. I'm guessing this doesn't go as planned.
FANBOYS' Kyle Newman will direct from a screenplay by John D'Arco. Brett Ratner is producing. I've got to admit that I love the exploitation-esque title. Here's hoping this film isn't afraid to play a little rough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 107 total posts 107 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 157 total posts 74 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 94 total posts 52 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 198 total posts 34 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 328 total posts 33 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 91 total posts 30 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 38 total posts 27 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 71 total posts 22 posts