Samuel L. Jackson Trains Hailee Steinfeld To Kill In Kyle Newman's BARELY LETHAL!
Seventeen years after contending with Geena Davis as a human killing machine in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT, Samuel L. Jackson is going to train one of his own. That's the partial premise of BARELY LETHAL, which will co-star Hailee Steinfeld as a sixteen-year-old assassin who fakes her death in order to start a new life as a regular ol' high school student. I'm guessing this doesn't go as planned.
FANBOYS' Kyle Newman will direct from a screenplay by John D'Arco. Brett Ratner is producing. I've got to admit that I love the exploitation-esque title. Here's hoping this film isn't afraid to play a little rough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts