Samuel L. Jackson Trains Hailee Steinfeld To Kill In Kyle Newman's BARELY LETHAL!
Seventeen years after contending with Geena Davis as a human killing machine in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT, Samuel L. Jackson is going to train one of his own. That's the partial premise of BARELY LETHAL, which will co-star Hailee Steinfeld as a sixteen-year-old assassin who fakes her death in order to start a new life as a regular ol' high school student. I'm guessing this doesn't go as planned.
FANBOYS' Kyle Newman will direct from a screenplay by John D'Arco. Brett Ratner is producing. I've got to admit that I love the exploitation-esque title. Here's hoping this film isn't afraid to play a little rough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 282 total posts 17 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 142 total posts 13 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 299 total posts 12 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 106 total posts 9 posts
- Capone dances the line between loving Chadwick Boseman as James Brown and frustration with the rest of GET ON UP!!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 761 total posts 8 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 104 total posts 7 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 212 total posts 5 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 344 total posts 4 posts