Samuel L. Jackson Trains Hailee Steinfeld To Kill In Kyle Newman's BARELY LETHAL!
Seventeen years after contending with Geena Davis as a human killing machine in THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT, Samuel L. Jackson is going to train one of his own. That's the partial premise of BARELY LETHAL, which will co-star Hailee Steinfeld as a sixteen-year-old assassin who fakes her death in order to start a new life as a regular ol' high school student. I'm guessing this doesn't go as planned.
FANBOYS' Kyle Newman will direct from a screenplay by John D'Arco. Brett Ratner is producing. I've got to admit that I love the exploitation-esque title. Here's hoping this film isn't afraid to play a little rough.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 367 total posts 27 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 57 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 162 total posts 14 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 14 total posts 8 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 82 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 272 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 519 total posts 4 posts