Red-Band Trailer For RAPTURE-PALOOZA Unleashes Craig Robinson As A Horrifically Horny Satan!
When the Day of Reckoning arrives, if I don't get called up to the Great Beyond, I'll be honest: I'd have no trouble at all pledging my loyalty to a Satanic Craig Robinson. He's suave, capable and always down for a good time. These are essential qualities for a Dark Lord.
You can see Robinson working his evil mojo in the below trailer for RAPTURE-PALOOZA, a low-budget comedy that brings together a ridiculously talented cast (Rob Corddry, Anna Kendrick, Rob Huebel, John Francis Daley, Paul Scheer, Thomas Lennon and Ana Gasteyer), and a screenplay by Chris Matheson, the co-writer of BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. It all sounds promising enough. Let's take a look at the red-band trailer...
RAPTURE-PALOOZA hits theaters and VOD on June 7, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 307 total posts 3 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 186 total posts 2 posts
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 111 total posts 1 post
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 21 total posts 1 post
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 395 total posts 1 post
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 181 total posts 1 post