Red-Band Trailer For RAPTURE-PALOOZA Unleashes Craig Robinson As A Horrifically Horny Satan!
When the Day of Reckoning arrives, if I don't get called up to the Great Beyond, I'll be honest: I'd have no trouble at all pledging my loyalty to a Satanic Craig Robinson. He's suave, capable and always down for a good time. These are essential qualities for a Dark Lord.
You can see Robinson working his evil mojo in the below trailer for RAPTURE-PALOOZA, a low-budget comedy that brings together a ridiculously talented cast (Rob Corddry, Anna Kendrick, Rob Huebel, John Francis Daley, Paul Scheer, Thomas Lennon and Ana Gasteyer), and a screenplay by Chris Matheson, the co-writer of BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. It all sounds promising enough. Let's take a look at the red-band trailer...
RAPTURE-PALOOZA hits theaters and VOD on June 7, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts