Red-Band Trailer For RAPTURE-PALOOZA Unleashes Craig Robinson As A Horrifically Horny Satan!
When the Day of Reckoning arrives, if I don't get called up to the Great Beyond, I'll be honest: I'd have no trouble at all pledging my loyalty to a Satanic Craig Robinson. He's suave, capable and always down for a good time. These are essential qualities for a Dark Lord.
You can see Robinson working his evil mojo in the below trailer for RAPTURE-PALOOZA, a low-budget comedy that brings together a ridiculously talented cast (Rob Corddry, Anna Kendrick, Rob Huebel, John Francis Daley, Paul Scheer, Thomas Lennon and Ana Gasteyer), and a screenplay by Chris Matheson, the co-writer of BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. It all sounds promising enough. Let's take a look at the red-band trailer...
RAPTURE-PALOOZA hits theaters and VOD on June 7, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 586 total posts 586 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 287 total posts 287 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 739 total posts 198 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 120 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 93 total posts 50 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts