Red-Band Trailer For RAPTURE-PALOOZA Unleashes Craig Robinson As A Horrifically Horny Satan!
When the Day of Reckoning arrives, if I don't get called up to the Great Beyond, I'll be honest: I'd have no trouble at all pledging my loyalty to a Satanic Craig Robinson. He's suave, capable and always down for a good time. These are essential qualities for a Dark Lord.
You can see Robinson working his evil mojo in the below trailer for RAPTURE-PALOOZA, a low-budget comedy that brings together a ridiculously talented cast (Rob Corddry, Anna Kendrick, Rob Huebel, John Francis Daley, Paul Scheer, Thomas Lennon and Ana Gasteyer), and a screenplay by Chris Matheson, the co-writer of BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. It all sounds promising enough. Let's take a look at the red-band trailer...
RAPTURE-PALOOZA hits theaters and VOD on June 7, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts