Red-Band Trailer For RAPTURE-PALOOZA Unleashes Craig Robinson As A Horrifically Horny Satan!
When the Day of Reckoning arrives, if I don't get called up to the Great Beyond, I'll be honest: I'd have no trouble at all pledging my loyalty to a Satanic Craig Robinson. He's suave, capable and always down for a good time. These are essential qualities for a Dark Lord.
You can see Robinson working his evil mojo in the below trailer for RAPTURE-PALOOZA, a low-budget comedy that brings together a ridiculously talented cast (Rob Corddry, Anna Kendrick, Rob Huebel, John Francis Daley, Paul Scheer, Thomas Lennon and Ana Gasteyer), and a screenplay by Chris Matheson, the co-writer of BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE. It all sounds promising enough. Let's take a look at the red-band trailer...
RAPTURE-PALOOZA hits theaters and VOD on June 7, 2013.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 98 total posts 21 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 506 total posts 9 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 155 total posts 1 post
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 227 total posts 1 post