HELL BABY Is Coming! Here's A New Poster To Prove It!
From Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon, the obscenely successful Hollywood players who taught you HOW TO WRITE MOVIES FOR
FUN AND PROFIT, comes the final word in baby horror.
HELL BABY premiered at last January's Sundance Film Festival, and I'm told it is "gross, dumb, crass and wildly funny". Since this is Garant and Lennon working outside of a major studio, I find this very easy to believe. The film stars Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb as an expectant couple who buy a dilapidated New Orleans house that happens to be haunted as shit. Things go horribly wrong from there, leading to some exorcising assistance from Garant and Lennon, and cameos from a who's who of who's funny in comedy right now.
The movie is due out later this year, but here's the first poster for the film. I dig it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 339 total posts 339 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 289 total posts 99 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 91 total posts 83 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 40 total posts 40 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 307 total posts 35 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 29 total posts 29 posts