HELL BABY Is Coming! Here's A New Poster To Prove It!
From Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon, the obscenely successful Hollywood players who taught you HOW TO WRITE MOVIES FOR
FUN AND PROFIT, comes the final word in baby horror.
HELL BABY premiered at last January's Sundance Film Festival, and I'm told it is "gross, dumb, crass and wildly funny". Since this is Garant and Lennon working outside of a major studio, I find this very easy to believe. The film stars Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb as an expectant couple who buy a dilapidated New Orleans house that happens to be haunted as shit. Things go horribly wrong from there, leading to some exorcising assistance from Garant and Lennon, and cameos from a who's who of who's funny in comedy right now.
The movie is due out later this year, but here's the first poster for the film. I dig it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts