HELL BABY Is Coming! Here's A New Poster To Prove It!
From Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon, the obscenely successful Hollywood players who taught you HOW TO WRITE MOVIES FOR
FUN AND PROFIT, comes the final word in baby horror.
HELL BABY premiered at last January's Sundance Film Festival, and I'm told it is "gross, dumb, crass and wildly funny". Since this is Garant and Lennon working outside of a major studio, I find this very easy to believe. The film stars Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb as an expectant couple who buy a dilapidated New Orleans house that happens to be haunted as shit. Things go horribly wrong from there, leading to some exorcising assistance from Garant and Lennon, and cameos from a who's who of who's funny in comedy right now.
The movie is due out later this year, but here's the first poster for the film. I dig it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 127 total posts 84 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 79 total posts 73 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 151 total posts 73 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 202 total posts 69 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 80 total posts 36 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 118 total posts 30 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 305 total posts 24 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 349 total posts 16 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 180 total posts 14 posts