HELL BABY Is Coming! Here's A New Poster To Prove It!
From Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon, the obscenely successful Hollywood players who taught you HOW TO WRITE MOVIES FOR
FUN AND PROFIT, comes the final word in baby horror.
HELL BABY premiered at last January's Sundance Film Festival, and I'm told it is "gross, dumb, crass and wildly funny". Since this is Garant and Lennon working outside of a major studio, I find this very easy to believe. The film stars Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb as an expectant couple who buy a dilapidated New Orleans house that happens to be haunted as shit. Things go horribly wrong from there, leading to some exorcising assistance from Garant and Lennon, and cameos from a who's who of who's funny in comedy right now.
The movie is due out later this year, but here's the first poster for the film. I dig it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 250 total posts 250 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 194 total posts 145 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 291 total posts 131 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 256 total posts 97 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 87 total posts 57 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 99 total posts 54 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 86 total posts 31 posts