It's kinda like SAW meets BLOODSPORT - Indie Horror Martial Arts flick has a trailer: THE PRICE OF SUCCESS!
Hey folks, Harry here... THE PRICE OF SUCCESS is an independent feature about a group of martial artists, who all have their wives abducted - and they'll be killed unless the husbands do as their told. And they're told... to fight... alot. Alright, that's not the most original hook, but it'll do. This is a no CG flick, all practical and they're trying to garner a bit of attention for it. From the trailer - I have to say, I'm not expecting the sun and moon, but it does look like it could have some fun in there.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 265 total posts 72 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 87 total posts 57 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 98 total posts 52 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 147 total posts 52 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts