‘Blood Shall Flow!!’
Learn How Ends
GAME OF THRONES!!
Last week. On “Game of Thrones”:
* High-born Samwell sang and showed off his giant First Men arrowhead. If you know what I mean.
* Osha and Meera skinned rabbits while Jojen saw Jon Snow on the wrong side of the wall, surrounded by enemies.
* Ygritte informed Snow they were going steady.
* Arya watched as Melissandre snatched away Robert’s bastard Gendry.
* Theon requested finger removal.
* Robb’s Uncle Edmure got some bad news regarding his romantic prospects.
* Lord Bolton agreed to return the Kingslayer to King’s Landing.
* Olenna agreed to Tywin’s proposals.
* Tyrion narrowed down who ordered the Kingsguard to kill him and broke some news to Sansa.
* Roz helped Joffrey with some target practice.
Ahead: Joffrey challenges Tywin!
HBO describes this year’s final four installments:
Episode #27: “The Bear and the Maiden Fair”
Daenerys exchanges gifts with a slave lord outside Yunkai. As Sansa frets about her prospects, Shae chafes at Tyrion’s new situation. Tywin counsels the king, and Melisandre reveals a secret to Gendry. Brienne faces a formidable foe in Harrenhal. Written by George R. R. Martin; directed by Michelle MacLaren.
Episode #28: “Second Sons”
King’s Landing hosts a wedding, and Tyrion and Sansa spend the night together. Daenerys meets the Titan’s Bastard. Davos demands proof from Melisandre. Sam and Gilly meet an older gentleman. Written David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Michelle MacLaren.
Episode #29: “The Rains of Castamere”
Robb presents himself to Walder Frey, and Edmure meets his bride. Jon faces his harshest test yet. Bran discovers a new gift. Daario and Jorah debate how to take Yunkai. House Frey joins with House Tully. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.
Episode #30: “Mhysa”
Joffrey challenges Tywin. Bran tells a ghost story. In Dragonstone, mercy comes from strange quarters. Dany waits to see if she is a conqueror or a liberator. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts