Last week. On “Mad Men.”
* Pete and Joan almost made themselves millionaires by taking SCDP public.
* A chance encounter caused Pete to lose his father-in-law’s business and end his marriage.
* Peggy got a surprise smooch from the boss.
* Roger boned his way into a meeting with GM.
* Don Draper fired Jaguar and became partners with the Hamlinesque Jim Cutler.
Tonight’s midseason episode should be a great one as the partners of CGC and SCDP react to their surprise merger -- and Peggy returns to oversee her old lair.
Plus, we learn what Peggy decided to call the new agency on May 17, 1968.
AMC says of “Man With A Plan”:
SCDP tries to placate competing clients. Pete is blindsided by an unexpected guest.