The Trailer for THE WALL is exactly the kind of freaky I love!
Hey folks, Harry here... The trailer for THE WALL based upon Marlen Haushofer's THE WALL, a classic novel about a nameless woman who is cut off from the seemingly stuck outer world. I've always loved phenomenon stories about something inexplicable occuring that cuts you off from everything you've known. The trailer looks absolutely fantastic. Just one day... a wall. Fuck. I mean. What does it mean? This is a film I can not wait to see! I mean, there really is nothing more infinitely frustrating than something in the way of where ya wanna go.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 161 total posts 25 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 304 total posts 3 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 4 total posts 1 post
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 216 total posts 1 post
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 43 total posts 1 post