'Don't Touch Lola!!'
New 30-Second Promo!!
ABC Announces Series Order For Joss Whedon’s Big AVENGERS Spin-Off AGENTS OF SHIELD!!
“Agents of SHIELD,” from “Avengers” writer-director Joss Whedon, is going to series, ABC announced late Friday.
The big promo for the series (above) first ran during Sunday's seaon finale of "Once Upon A Time."
Whedon co-wrote and directed the “SHIELD” pilot, in which Clark Gregg reprises his “Iron Man”/“Thor”/“Avengers” role: Nick Fury’s right hand, senior SHIELD agent Phil Coulson.
Whedon, who wrote or co-wrote "Toy Story," "Speed," "Alien: Resurrection" and "Cabin in the Woods," wrote and directed "Serenity" and "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." He is also the creator of the acclaimed TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel," "Firefly" and "Dollhouse." His next big-screen directorial efforts are "Much Ado About Nothing" and "The Avengers 2."
We still don't know if ABC will air it in the fall or make us wait till midseason. ABC announces its 2013-14 slate on Tuesday.
Clark Gregg reprises his role of Agent Phil Coulson from Marvel’s feature films as he assembles a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Together they investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary. Coulson’s team consists of Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), highly trained in combat and espionage, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen) expert pilot and martial artist, Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker); brilliant engineer and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) genius bio-chemist. Joining them on their journey into mystery is new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet). From Executive Producers Joss Whedon (“Marvel’s The Avengers,” ”Buffy the Vampire Slayer”); Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” pilot co-writers (“Dollhouse,” “Dr.Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”); Jeffrey Bell (“Angel,” “Alias”); and Jeph Loeb (“Smallville”) comes Marvel’s first TV series. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 191 total posts 191 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 270 total posts 169 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 153 total posts 153 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 273 total posts 135 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 163 total posts 72 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 116 total posts 60 posts
- CBS, The Only Network Without A Superhero Show, Just Ordered To Series Berlanti’s SUPERGIRL!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts