William Fichtner Joins TMNT!
I'm still not sure about the new TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movie, and at this point, with all the alleged changes in the story, confirmed or unconfirmed, I'm just going to wait until I see the finished product. With Michael Bay producing, this could go in any direction.
But they did score a win today in casting. Deadline has announced that William Fichtner will be joining the cast in a role that is "a lead with iconic stature in the Turtles’ mythology." Could he be Shredder? That would admittedly be awesome, but if Fichtner were a bit younger I'd love to see his take on Casey Jones. But if I were a betting man, I'd say it's going to be Shredder.
Fichtner always brings something special to the movies he's in, and if you haven't seen his very funny and bizarre turn in WRONG you should VOD that right now. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES is set to open June 6, 2014.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts