“Touch,” the horrible and horribly rated new series from “Heroes” mastermind Tim Kring has been cancelled, according to Fox.
It was the series that posed the question, “If Fox can afford Kiefer Sutherland,” why not just keep making ‘24’?” The adventures of Jack Bauer were garnering far, far higher ratings than “Touch” when Fox cancelled it in 2010. Longtime “24” showrunner Howard Gordon has since gone on to create the Emmy-winning Showtime drama “Homeland.”
The final episode of “Touch” will air tomorrow.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 382 total posts 42 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 39 total posts 39 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 70 total posts 38 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 168 total posts 20 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 15 total posts 9 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 218 total posts 6 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 27 total posts 6 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 98 total posts 5 posts