Adam Scott Slips Into The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Sequel!
While Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke are all in talks for the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sequel, John Cusack has evidently had his fill of jacuzzi-fueled shenanigans. This leaves an opening in the tub, and, according to The Wrap, it's going to be filled by Adam Scott. Probably.
Scott is still in talks, but if he does join the project, he will play a completely new character so as not to desecrate Cusack's brilliantly nuanced work in the first film. Steve Pink will once again direct. The film could begin shooting as early as June, so this will likely be a spring 2014 release. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one indulges in '90s nostalgia. Just a wild guess.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 390 total posts 134 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 81 total posts 81 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 261 total posts 68 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 56 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 95 total posts 49 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 143 total posts 48 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts