Adam Scott Slips Into The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Sequel!
While Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke are all in talks for the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sequel, John Cusack has evidently had his fill of jacuzzi-fueled shenanigans. This leaves an opening in the tub, and, according to The Wrap, it's going to be filled by Adam Scott. Probably.
Scott is still in talks, but if he does join the project, he will play a completely new character so as not to desecrate Cusack's brilliantly nuanced work in the first film. Steve Pink will once again direct. The film could begin shooting as early as June, so this will likely be a spring 2014 release. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one indulges in '90s nostalgia. Just a wild guess.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 329 total posts 329 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 204 total posts 204 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 288 total posts 98 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 85 total posts 77 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 306 total posts 34 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 114 total posts 25 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 24 total posts 24 posts