Adam Scott Slips Into The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Sequel!
While Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke are all in talks for the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sequel, John Cusack has evidently had his fill of jacuzzi-fueled shenanigans. This leaves an opening in the tub, and, according to The Wrap, it's going to be filled by Adam Scott. Probably.
Scott is still in talks, but if he does join the project, he will play a completely new character so as not to desecrate Cusack's brilliantly nuanced work in the first film. Steve Pink will once again direct. The film could begin shooting as early as June, so this will likely be a spring 2014 release. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one indulges in '90s nostalgia. Just a wild guess.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 248 total posts 248 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 223 total posts 223 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 200 total posts 199 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 127 total posts 127 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 203 total posts 119 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 118 total posts 75 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 352 total posts 57 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 221 total posts 57 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 69 total posts 57 posts