Adam Scott Slips Into The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Sequel!
While Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke are all in talks for the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sequel, John Cusack has evidently had his fill of jacuzzi-fueled shenanigans. This leaves an opening in the tub, and, according to The Wrap, it's going to be filled by Adam Scott. Probably.
Scott is still in talks, but if he does join the project, he will play a completely new character so as not to desecrate Cusack's brilliantly nuanced work in the first film. Steve Pink will once again direct. The film could begin shooting as early as June, so this will likely be a spring 2014 release. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one indulges in '90s nostalgia. Just a wild guess.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 296 total posts 296 posts
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- THE NAKED GUN To Abuse Nordberg Once More?? -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- The Friday Docback Awaits 'The Time of the Doctor'!! Looking Forward To DOCTOR WHO's Christmas Regeneration, And More!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 157 total posts 32 posts
- Renny Harlin's THE LEGEND OF HERCULES Get a New Trailer! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Mr. Beaks And Jason Schwartzman Tune Up A Supercalifragilistic Interview About Richard M. Sherman And SAVING MR. BANKS! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 417 total posts 23 posts
- International Trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 37 total posts 17 posts