Adam Scott Slips Into The HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Sequel!
While Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke are all in talks for the HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sequel, John Cusack has evidently had his fill of jacuzzi-fueled shenanigans. This leaves an opening in the tub, and, according to The Wrap, it's going to be filled by Adam Scott. Probably.
Scott is still in talks, but if he does join the project, he will play a completely new character so as not to desecrate Cusack's brilliantly nuanced work in the first film. Steve Pink will once again direct. The film could begin shooting as early as June, so this will likely be a spring 2014 release. Plot details are being kept under wraps, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one indulges in '90s nostalgia. Just a wild guess.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 389 total posts 389 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 269 total posts 269 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 300 total posts 145 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 226 total posts 111 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 86 total posts 55 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1805 total posts 52 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 134 total posts 52 posts